Mason Bottle DIY Kit
The Mason Bottle DIY Kit includes everything you need to create two baby bottles using mason jars you already have at home.
This product includes:
- One set of Mason Bottle Silicone Nipples (Slow Flow)
- One Silicone Sleeve (available in either 4 oz. or 8 oz. sizes)
- One plastic cap
- *Jars are NOT included, just shown for context*
NATURAL MILK FLOW
- Wide breast-like nipple design to transition between breast and bottle
- Built-in ventilation system to reduce gas and colic
- Milk flows smoothly with no air bubbles and no leaking
SAFE & NON TOXIC
- Naturally BPA-free to prevent chemical leaching
- Milk never comes into contact with plastic
- 100% Made in the USA
EASY TO CLEAN
- Wide design makes it easy to clean
- Doesn't require bottle brushes
A Note about the Lifespan of Mason Jars
Glass mason jars themselves can be used almost indefinitely. As your baby outgrows bottles, you’ll be able to use these jars for baby food storage, toddler cups, or a million other things around the house. However, mason jars come with metal lids and collars which are not meant to last a lifetime. These metal two-piece lids are designed to be used for canning, and as such, are not meant to withstand repeated trips through the dishwasher. Please note that mason jar lids do tend to rust over time. Dry them carefully to extend their life. If you ever need new lids, you can easily replace them at a local grocery store, or anywhere mason jars are sold.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.