Wide mouth honey dipper
- TRANSFORM your mason jar into your new favorite honey dipper pot, providing a convenient and attractive way to store and serve honey; no-mess design puts an end to sticky fingers and keeps the honey safely sealed when not in use; Cover! Drizzle! Smile!
- FITS WIDE-MOUTH canning jars, recommended jar size: 16 oz. Fits wide mouth Ball, Kerr, Kilner, and Anchor Hocking 16 ounce mason jars (Jar not included).
- LONG LASTING 18/8 STAINLESS STEEL construction; resilient and durable; handle is easy to grip while twisting, as honey effortlessly winds around the comb for an ideal hold!
- EASY TO CLEAN - All pieces are conveniently top rack dishwasher safe. We want you to use and reuse your Jarware anywhere and everywhere!
- NOTE: this item does not include any mason jar components (jar, lid ring)
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Because we are so close to the US/CANADA Border, we ship U.S. orders in the U.S. via USPS, and Canadian orders in Canada via Canada Post.
Due to the handmade nature of many of our products we can take up to 10 business days to ship any order. We aim to ship inside of 3 business days that time frame is not guaranteed.
SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT USPS PRIORITY MAIL:
If you are a US customer you may see an option to pay more for USPS Priority Mail service. This selection reads: "1 business day". It is important to note that if this option is chosen this applies only to the shipping time and NOT the processing time.
We want you to be 100% over the moon over your purchase! You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return any item.
Please read our return policy carefully.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Any consumable product
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
-Any item not in its original condition, that is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
-Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If your refund is approved, then your refund will be processed within 5 business days and a credit will automatically be applied via your original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items are final sale.
Exchanges (if applicable)
Exchanges can be made if you purchased the wrong product, you will need to pay for both return shipping for the old item, and the shipping charge for the new item.
TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCT, PLEASE EMAIL US FOR THE CORRECT ADDRESS. We operate in both Canada and the U.S. and do not want you to have to pay more than necessary or have your return stuck in customs for weeks!
****MASON JAR MERCHANT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PACKAGES THAT ARE SHIPPED TO THE INCORRECT ADDRESS OR ARE LOST OR DAMAGED IN TRANSIT. PLEASE PURCHASE INSURANCE AND TRACKING FOR YOUR RETURNS.****
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund it will be for the value of items returned only, original shipping fees WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.