'Soft Shoulder' (Unmarked) Vintage Quart
This unique jar is totally plain on the outside but the markings on the bottom tell us that it was produced by Dominion Jars of Canada between 1950 and 1969.
A staple size of the caning and storage world this wide mouth jar is the perfect size for so many things!
- Bring your salad to work, add a Cuppow BNTO cup to store your salad dressing
- Store dry goods in your pantry, easily measure ingredients from the large opening.
- Freeze perfect soup portions for two.
- Make smoothies in bulk, add all the ingredients to a jar and store until you are ready to thaw, blend and sip.
- Can tomato sauce, stock, salsa, or the seasons fresh fruits and veggies.
- Use with any wide mouth jar lid.
All jars are guaranteed to be chip, crack, and rust free, though vintage jars can have very slight "flea bites" in the rim that do not affect the performance of the jar.
Height: 6.5 inches tall without lid.
Diameter: approx 3.75 inches.
Volume to neck: 1L / 32 oz.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.