CoffeeSock Cold-Brew Filters
CoffeeSock ColdBrew filters are the perfect way to make great tasting cold-brew coffee at home.
CoffeeSock filters are made in Austin, Texas. All filters are sewn and packaged by happy human beings making a fair and living wage. Made from 100% GOTS certified cotton is grown in Texas, India and Pakistan. GOTS also monitors labor practices and working conditions, ensuring you can feel as good about your filters as you do about your coffee.
- Initially, boil new filters in fresh water to clean and shrink for 10 minutes.
- Fit ColdBrew filter over lip of wide mouthed canning jar.
- Add desired amount of coarsely ground coffee.
- We recommend 3 ounces by weight (1 cup dry) per 32 ounce serving.
- Wet the dry coffee and let set for 30 seconds, allowing the water to fully penetrate the coffee.
- Add filtered water in batches or very slowly, to fill.
- Close filter by gathering the top of fabric together, wrapping the strap around the gathered neck of the filter, and pass through the attached ring.
- Times vary with volume of brew and ambient temperature. Warmer temperatures and shorter brew times yield a brighter and less extracted brew. Long cold soaks produce rich and smooth brews.
- For best cold-brew results, steep 6-10 hrs (32 oz.), 12-16 hrs (64 oz.).
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.