6.5 inch 'Self Sealing' (Square) 1960's Wide Mouth Quart
A vintage version of a staple of the caning and storage world the 'Self Sealing' (Square) Wide Mouth Quart mason jar is the perfect size for so many things! This version was made in the 1960's and is no longer in production.
A staple of the caning and storage world this wide mouth jar is the perfect size for:
- A stylish and eco-friendly water jar.
- Store dry goods in your pantry, easily pour and measure dry ingredients from the large opening.
- Freeze perfect soup portions for two.
- Make smoothies in bulk, add all the ingredients to a jar and store until you are ready to thaw, blend and sip.
- Canning tomato sauce, stock, salsa, or the season's fresh fruits and veggies.
- Bring your salad to work, add a Cuppow BNTO bento cup to store your salad dressing
Jar is smooth and clean on three sides (perfect for crafting!) with the Kerr logo on the front. It's rounded square shape makes for more efficient pantry or freezer storage.
You are helping the environment by buying used jars! All jars are guaranteed to be chip, crack, and rust free.
Height: 6.5 inches tall without lid.
Diameter: approx 3.5 inches.
Volume to neck: 1L / 32 oz.
Photo Credit: @helsnels (Instagram)