'Self Sealing - Reg. U.S. Pat. Off.' Wide Mouth (Square) Quart
A beautiful addition to any collection, these jars were manufactured in the 1950's and 60's. They are heavier and more detailed than their similar more modern counterparts. These jars are no longer in production.
A staple of the caning and storage world this wide mouth jar is the perfect size for:
- A stylish and eco-friendly water jar.
- Store dry goods in your pantry, easily pour and measure dry ingredients from the large opening.
- Freeze perfect soup portions for two.
- Make smoothies in bulk, add all the ingredients to a jar and store until you are ready to thaw, blend and sip.
- Canning tomato sauce, stock, salsa, or the season's fresh fruits and veggies.
- Bring your salad to work, add a Cuppow BNTO bento cup to store your salad dressing
You are helping the environment by buying used jars! All jars are guaranteed to be chip, crack, and rust free.
Height: 6.5 inches tall without lid.
Diameter: approx 3.75 inches.
Volume to neck: 1L / 32 oz.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.