'Unicorn Squad' Mason Jar Tumbler and Sippy Cup
Swap out plastic for glass and get a head start on your low-waste journey!
Keep you little one's thirst quenched with this adorable glass sippy cup. This unique and extremely durable glass mason jar bottle will delight you and your child alike. Completely BPA and toxin free, this glass water bottle is healthier than any plastic baby bottle or sippy cup on the market, and can be repurposed as a drinking glass as your child grows up.
This set includes: One custom mason jar tumbler with matching BPA free straw and straw lid.
Note: Baby size comes with a silicone sippy top instead of straw and straw lid.
1. Choose your jar size.
Baby: Regular mouth half pint with sippy top (8 oz)
Small: Wide mouth pint (16 oz)
Click here for our complete size guide.
2. Select your preferred design and/or straw colors (not available on all designs).
3. Shop for upgrades and add-ons!
Make sure your jar can't leak. Grab a flat lid to make your tumbler leak-proof here.
4. Start living your low-waste lifestyle!
5. Share on social for your chance to win.
Tag @masonjarmerchant and show us how you use your mason jar tumbler for a chance to win the monthly draw for shop credit!
WHY USE A GLASS MASON JAR?
The harm plastic is inflicting on our bodies and our planet is old news. But change is tough. Ditching plastic -- especially the single-use variety -- can be overwhelming. At Mason Jar Merchant, we believe swappin’ plastic for glass is the best way to start your low-waste journey.
Here are a just a few of the reasons we LOVE glass:
- Earth friendly and sustainable alternative to reusable plastic water bottles
- Endlessly recyclable and surprisingly durable
- Beverages taste much better in glass than in plastic or stainless steel
- No nasty toxins like BPA leaching from plastic into your drinks
Perfect for smoothies, iced coffees or simply as a water bottle with a straw, a glass mason jar is the healthiest choice for your body and the environment.
Great for travel, just throw a flat wide mouth canning lid under the straw lid of your drinking jar and it's instantly sealed and leak-proof.
Once you go glass, you’ll never go back!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.